The Heritage Series celebrates the rich and flavorful history of Melitta. For over 100 years, the Melitta brand has been synonymous with Pour-Over™ brewing. That’s because it was 1908 when Melitta Bentz, a German housewife, invented the Pour-Over™. She was tired of drinking bitter coffee, so she punched holes in a brass pot and used a piece of her son’s blotting paper to create a two-part filtration system. This innovation forever changed the way people brew their coffee worldwide. The Melitta brand has been built on the founder’s spirit of innovation, entrepreneurship, and inventiveness.
Elegance, convenience and fresh brewed taste is all included in this Melitta tradition.
Includes a porcelain Pour-Over™ cone, a matching 20 oz. porcelain serving carafe and a porcelain lid for carafe
- High-quality porcelain carafe and cone with pastel blue gloss finish
- Logo-etched cone uses #4 Melitta coffee filters
- Carafe features drip-resistant spout design
- Medium-size drip opening provides a consistent brew and eliminates risk of bitterness
- A ring underneath drip opening directs coffee flow into the carafe and prevents runoff
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.